ENOS participation in the 14th CO2GeoNet Open Forum 2019: Act now for zero emissions
7-8 MAY 2019, S.Servolo island, Venice
The Open Forum 2019 has been preceded by a joint CSLF-CO2GeoNet workshop on 6 May 2019, and followed by post-Open Forum workshops on 9 May 2019.
The event, now in its 14th year, has become a “must-attend” event for stakeholders, including EU representatives, industry, regulators, public authorities, NGOs, and the research community, and gives a unique opportunity to meet and interact directly with Europe’s largest group of researchers on CO2 geological storage.
ENOS contributed to the 2019 Open Forum with the following input:
- CSLF-CO2GeoNet workshop "Co2 Storage Stories: Learning by Doing" (6 May 2019)
- Open Forum session 4: Communication - putting people at the centre (8 May 2019)
- Open Forum Session 5: Integrating CCS - Fitting CCS into our low carbon society (8 May 2019)
- Workshop "National networking: driving CCS forward" (9 May 2019) - the workshop was co-organised by ENOS in cooperation with CO2 GeoNet and chaired by Ceri Vincent (BGS) and Vit Hladik (CGS)
- "Aims of the workshop" presented by Ceri Vincent
For more information and for the complete programme, presentations and other materials please visit the conference website.